Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Routine

haish..sekarang ni hidup saya kembali seperti sejarah. 
Bangun pagi, gosok gigi~ (if you call 2p.m. tu pagi),
Sarapan (if you call nasi lemak is for sarapan),
Then pergi kerja. Huh.. what a bosan routine kan?
Aku tahu..
Lepas balik tu pulak, just bersiap untuk tidur dan kemudian, habiskan satu movie mengenai rumah tangga, according ti njang(wth).
ONCE AGAIN: what a bosan routine kan? 
Aku tahu. :(
cry me a river. :(
i dont even have time to go to saloon, check FB's notification, helping my mum sidai kain(now, this is more fake than true), finish my novel and i have no time to update YOUU, my blog! :'(

BTW hey, 'Berani Kiss?' sudah diupdate dalam laman sesawang penulisan2u.my. Thanks for reading. :))
BERANI KISS? 4 
(actually it's the fifth kiss. but since i combine 1st and 2nd togather,, )

No comments: