Thursday, November 4, 2010

it's a series of calamity :(

choi choi choi! what am i thinking?



"it's not high school anymore. i have to quit last minute study! " (two days before measurement2)

But how i spent my time, in those two days?
-"Alah..keluar pergi ipoh jap la. Lagipun nak beli bag, dengan baju kemeja tu. Sale deepavali pulak tu"
-"The breed? Takpernah dengar. tapi macam cerita seram je. jom tengok! :D"
-"Okay, jom tidur sayang. goodnight. love you! :*"


Well well, clap to you, ain. Or should i call it CRAB? Thought that yourself can do it better. Expect you can cover all what they learnt in five months. Think wrong! (6 hours before the paper, but i had only finished ONE book. Two more books. And each take half day to finished!)

4.35am: Set 5 alarm. Each gap 30mins. (willing to continue study)
6.00am: 'I write sins,not tragedies' alarm alarmed near my ears. Rush to toilet, tak tahann. Peeeee. -,-
6.03am: Tidur balik! Awal lagi
6.45am: With an alarmed face, i wake up as the loudest loceng shouted it's maximum volume
7.30am: Refreshed! Siap mandi. With wet hair.
8.00am: Siap solek + gambar untuk Hafiz
8.15am: Bersiap untuk keluar after calling my mum. Matrix card, ic, examination slip, all checked! Then baru  teringat my purpose of waking up early is to study. but yet wasted my time dengan make up and mandi.

"Okay, semua boleh masuk ke dalam dewan!" Shouted a big mummo from the main entrance.
"Jap lah, Aza. Baru pukul berapa ni. Kalau remove hedges ikut height ni kan?" Still holding plan paper. Trying to remember when the lecturer appoint this topic.
 "Hah Aza! Aku tak bawak pencil box lahh. Macam mana ni?" Start to gelabah. It's only 1 over ten students left in the entrance. Who can i borrow all the pens and calculator with? Then, i decided to seek the inviligator help. But what i get is a tones of shit.
"Habis awak nak suruh saya bagi awak calculator?! Dah part 2 tapi bawak pencil box pun tak ingat!" Replied those flock of grumpy XL-size andartu(or shall i assume they had monopouse?hurm,maybe better) At least all of the third last row in that hall turn their face to me. What a shame!
Phew..takpe ain. Senyum je. Then luckily there is one guy yang ada calculator extra. Ouh..good enough. at least for now. Then i walked through all the hundreds students. But once again, i lost my TABLE!
Arghhhhh... Just imagine how you should manage/cover your face after cat-walking half of the hall.

After finding my sit, i started all hands on those papers. 1 question paper, and 2 answer booklets. HA HA. Seem 'easy'.
My first sigh is to the 'havent-read-a-single-shit' part. Damn! I dont know a thing about this question. 25 marks is too much. *sweating
Then okay, maybe God will help in another question.
Huh? Allah..i forget the formula. I memorized it well this morning, but entah macam mana when started to write the first calculation, my mind blank. i'm not sure with my memory anymore.
All the question seem never existed to me. as if i never in my life, seen those kind of question. forget here and there. zero condifident. *i feel like crying. this is the worst paper in my life(there was another,english paper when i was form3.but i'm not sure which one is more worst now.maybe this one,probably because i havent know the result)!
Aaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh...i am soooo a dead meat! i dont want to repeat sem! please Allah.. i pray to you, at least give me this chance. for me not to repeat it ever again. plaese....

No comments: