Tuesday, January 4, 2011

someone interviewed me :D

"first day i stepped into Uitm, i heard about this one popular girl in Kolej Indera Mulia......"
HAHA.. this is the first line of the article :D oh proud pulak saya. ngee~
sorryyyy.. saja je nak perasan sikit. -,- Actually it is a little interesting assignment Mdm Ita asked us to do. (macam gempak je tittle, padahal class assignment je.but still,thanks Al.aku tau ko tak tipu) :p The task is, find a partner in shuffle, asked her/him Q and write an article based on your interview result.

why do you fart smelly, but there is absolutely nothing in your refrigerator?


Here's what I asked my partner:


Q: Why did ppl called you 'Al'?
A: It's simple. and i like the name 'Al', because it's cute unic.

Q: Can you communicate in BM, instead of Terengganu?
A: Yes No Yes. But i would somehow slip few word into my dialect.

Q: What is the most creative thing you did in your last three days?
A: I played check, and after three steps, i can actually checked mate my opponent. :o

Q: What is your dirty little habit?
A: I foul fart. I fart smelly. My roommates will get out of our room. (urghh..)


Q: If I go into a 'tour' into your refrigerator, what would i possibly find?
A: Nothing. *grinning

Q: Then how come you'd fart smelly?
A: I love to eat extra nasik lemak with eggs. (er..okayyyy)


Q: Do you think guys should have armpit hair?
A: Yes No. Its give oneself the creeps. plus, it's smelly. (haha..this one thing, i respected you!i mean, after fart foul!) :p

No comments: