Thursday, December 9, 2010

hey busybody, ask me more Q. ;)

Can you answer all of these questions without saying "I dont know"? can? 

I can, hey. ;)
(actually almost all of the answers had due it's date.it's posted on 17th nov in my FB)

Why aren't you dating the person you like?
i AM. :))


Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
yes.and he's mine now. *glad



What are you thinking right now?
I want to fuck with IMVU. I have no friend online. this game seem cool. wish someone just drop by saying 'hi' to me. >,<


When was the last time you changed in front of someone?
clothes? this afternoon


If you could change your eye, what color would you?
really REALLY black


Are you wearing anything that belongs to someone else?!?!
no. *proud seyh


Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Hoping


What is your hair like at the moment?
my fringe separate into two part, and one side on the back of my ear. *kusut eh? =,="


Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you?
damn. i cant remember who lah. it was weeks ago. my bed at hostel damn single.


Are you one of those people who are always cold?
cold? sejuk right? no.


Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
yes. :))


Who was the last male you talked to?
papa


Why did you last laugh?
my IMVU avatar shocked like a big clumsy man. haha.. really not suit her. somebody have to fix this. -,-


What were you doing at 10am this morning?
dengar khutbah raya. err...to be honest, not fully. i was wondering what the nenek will say about me coming to masjid dengan rupa sebegini. hehe


What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
purchase a good compact powder, like my mum's


Do you remember your dreams?
fuck! as hate as i want to, yes. :(


Have you been to a baby shower?
think, no.


What is the last movie you watched?
white chick?


Do you have your future children's names picked out?
no.i haven't.too big matter


Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
haha.. same answer with mira.


Have you kissed anyone in '09 that actually meant anything?
ehee.. yes.


Were you happy when you woke up today?
um not really.


Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
no. maybe because i haven't talk to anyone accept my family.


Do you like hugs?
depend on how they hug. i hate bear hug. lemas


Have you ever cried in front of a friend?
don't remember. but i don't i had.


What would you say if you found out your ex was in a relationship?
should I say something? (COPY MIRA"S ANSWER. gang?) :D


Is there someone on your mind that really shouldn't be there?
when you ask, yes. but i read this one article this afternoon that really work on me. thanks cleo.


Who is the first person you would call if you REALLY needed help?
ibu?


Has anyone disappointed/upset you recently?
no



Are you comfortable in your own skin?
to be honest, no. that's why i need moneys.


Is your birthday in less than 6 months?
no



Are you one of those Twilight crazy people?
no


Do you feel like you have life figured out?
huh?


So, what if you married and had kids with the last person you kissed?
haha.. no! it's my auntie, bang. no way im gonna have kids with HER. >,<


Are you happy right now?
not really.


Do you have a thing for anyone you hung out with this week?
my bf? yeah.


Do you find smoking unattractive?
well..no. it is kinda attractive. but depends,


Do you want your tounge pierced?
no.


Have you done anything sneaky lately?
haha.. yes. and i still regretted it. hope wont kantoi. huhu

No comments: