Wednesday, December 1, 2010

have an identity, AIN WAHIDA!

Okay. I've been opening this page for hours.
But yet, there is still the same blank.
Damn damn, too bad for me. I don't know what to write.
To be honest, I don't even know who i wanna be in these blogworld. :(
Sorry, i REALLY don't know myself until now. i'm such a poser. :(

One minute, i want to be Hamzah Ian the Blogger Slumber Kacang,
bur another minutes i turn up to adore a fashionista (quiet curious on this on).
Then i realize i was laughing when i read Tukang Karut's blog and planning on to write one like this.


I'm realize that i'm just somekind of loser that posedsinging in front of the mirror(if only you know what thismean). Hoping me would turn up to be one of them, popular, respected, admired, funny blogger(whatever). =,=   But the truth is, i just another chicken hearted poser. Damn damn you, Ain Wahida. Have a personality! >,<


I even took several minutes to decide on the font's color. And now i hate my page's track.

No comments: